Healthy by Nature magazine
Healthy by Nature is a quarterly magazine dedicated to educating and informing Kiwis about good health and is brought to you by the Community Health Stores team
In-store now, featuring:
- Mind over matter. We talk to Laura Warren, the only woman in NZ certified Wim Hof Method instructor
- Combating joint stiffness this winter. Don't let a stiff body hold you back.
- Learn how to support the winter blues. Embrace the change of season with Dr. Kathleen.
- Tips on maintaining a healthy metabolism from Dr. Ben Warren.
- Warm your soul this winter with this spicy hot cacao drink recipe from Little Bird Organics
- Food to support a healthyimmune system with Nicole Freebairn, Natural Nourish Co
- Healthy sleep habits with Dr Nicky Weaver
- Digestive Health: Men versus Women. It is not the same
- The health benefits of medicinal mushrooms by Cliff Harvey, PHD
- Delicious Autumn Spiced Loaf Recipe from Little Bird Organics
- THE ULTIMATE SELF CARE CHALLENGE
- DR LIBBY ON YOUR STRESS HORMONES
- HORMONE LOVING SNACKS
- RECIPE: RASPBERRY COCONUT BALLS
- REVIEW: THE BEST AT HOME WORKOUTS
- STORE SPOTLIGHT
Healthy by Nature is a quarterly magazine dedicated to educating and informing Kiwis about good health and is brought to you by the Community Health Stores team.
Each quarter Healthy by Nature is filled with:
- Expert health advice
- Topical health-related articles
- Healthy, natural recipes
- Information on quality health products
- Community related pieces
- Real customer testimonials and stories