Healthy by Nature magazine
Healthy by Nature is a quarterly magazine dedicated to educating and informing Kiwis about good health and is brought to you by the Community Health Stores team
In this issue:
It’s great to be back. We’ve been busy bringing you some fabulous stories that will help give you a boost of energy and kickstart you out of your winter hibernation.
Our health and wellbeing is still just as important (if not more) as it was back then. In this issue we talk to Dr. Libby Weaver about earthing. We learn how to be grounded amongst the chaos of our daily lives.
We’re also all about ‘harnessing the power of Aotearoa’s native plants’ and talk to Naturopath Helen Paul-Smith about the wonderful ways you can incorporate these into our lifestyle.
Dr. Kathleen is back and talks about iron deficiency and how to naturally
support our iron levels as we sail into the warmer and more social months.
Along with a tasty chocolatey smoothie from our friends at Mitchells Nutrition – the perfect Spring time breakfast choice!
- Mind over matter. We talk to Laura Warren, the only woman in NZ certified Wim Hof Method instructor
- Combating joint stiffness this winter. Don't let a stiff body hold you back.
- Learn how to support the winter blues. Embrace the change of season with Dr. Kathleen.
- Tips on maintaining a healthy metabolism from Dr. Ben Warren.
- Warm your soul this winter with this spicy hot cacao drink recipe from Little Bird Organics
- Food to support a healthyimmune system with Nicole Freebairn, Natural Nourish Co
- Healthy sleep habits with Dr Nicky Weaver
- Digestive Health: Men versus Women. It is not the same
- The health benefits of medicinal mushrooms by Cliff Harvey, PHD
- Delicious Autumn Spiced Loaf Recipe from Little Bird Organics
- THE ULTIMATE SELF CARE CHALLENGE
- DR LIBBY ON YOUR STRESS HORMONES
- HORMONE LOVING SNACKS
- RECIPE: RASPBERRY COCONUT BALLS
- REVIEW: THE BEST AT HOME WORKOUTS
- STORE SPOTLIGHT
Healthy by Nature is a quarterly magazine dedicated to educating and informing Kiwis about good health and is brought to you by the Community Health Stores team.
Each quarter Healthy by Nature is filled with:
- Expert health advice
- Topical health-related articles
- Healthy, natural recipes
- Information on quality health products
- Community related pieces
- Real customer testimonials and stories